Removalists Hervey Bay to Ipswich
Moving families from Hervey Bay to Ipswich for well over 100 years
Whybirds Removals – find a mover to trust with your move from Hervey Bay to Ipswich
Whybirds was started in Queensland in 1857, and from the time of its founding has been family-owned and operated. With over 160 years of experience, Whybirds is the oldest moving company in Australia and one of the most trusted removalists in the country. Hervey Bay families can count on Whybirds to provide a reliable moving service that ensures the safety of their goods, and your family is well looked after every step of the way. There are many good reasons to trust your move with Whybirds, here are a few:
- Whybirds move more families from Hervey Bay to Ipswich than probably any other removalist
- Investment in training our own teams of removalists, as well owning our own fleet of trucks and road trains gives us a huge advantage over our competitors.
- Being family-owned and operated, Whybirds has been consistently supporting local community causes around the Queensland and Northern Territory regions as long as the company has existed.
- Established in 1857, Whybirds has survived depressions, pandemics, two world wars, fires, dust storms, and floods, and is still going strong after more than 160 years.
- Our customers consistently send us wonderful reviews (please do check them out and see for yourself).
- Our repeat customer business is over 70% of what we do and continues to increase.
- Our core operations are in Queensland and Northern Territory, and we have teams all across the regions.
Our removalists understand that every move has unique requirements. Hence, we plan every move individually and each house removal plan is created to reflect the individual needs of each family, and the schedule on which you need to move.
Having several great team members staying with the Whybirds team for decades, we regularly celebrate staff anniversaries. Awesome people are core to the success of our business, and we love celebrating those milestones with our colleagues. Just read our reviews, and see how our people make a difference for customers just like you.
Whybirds has been servicing moves to and from Hervey Bay and different parts of Australia, partnering with other specialised service providers to provide quality moves for every family. Since it started operating, Whybirds has become the leading provider of furniture removals and storage services in Hervey Bay, renowned for providing reliable, cost-effective moving solutions for local residents. Our team is looking forward to hearing from you – let’s get started by helping you with a free quote today!
Cost of Removalist Hervey Bay to Ipswich
Finding a moving company that offers the quality of moving service you need, at the time you need it, at the price that fits in your budget can be challenging. We’ve outlined a few key factors that will impact the price of your move in order to help you understand how you can potentially reduce your moving costs.
- Move Size – any removalist will estimate this in cubic metres (cbm). Your fridge is about one cubic metre, a queen sized bed is around 1.7cbm, and a small one bedroom apartment holds about 10cbm of items. A larger family home is typically going to be over 35cbm.
- Distance between houses – in this case, the distance from Hervey Bay to Ipswich is about 320km. Your goods will be transported on a truck from Hervey Bay to Ipswich. In general, the longer that distance, the higher the cost.
- Seasonality – Australians love to move in the summer. Most home sales, job moves, and business moves are concentrated between November and February. Due to this spike in demand, moving companies throughout the country are forced to raise prices by at least 10% during the summer months.
- Access – Our removalists can lift or trolley your things as far as needed, but of course, that takes longer, so our preference is always to be able to park as close to your home as possible.
- Heavy and Bulky Items – Some items you have may require an extra bit of help. Stone garden ornaments, pool tables, pianos, all might require an extra man to help with the lift. If you’re taking heavy and bulky items during the move, let us know in advance and we’ll staff it accordingly.
- Early Booking – If you’re moving in summer, book at least two months ahead to avoid disappointment. Booking a month in advance is usually sufficient during the winter months. When you book early, you are more likely to get a better deal from any quality moving company.
To give you an idea of cost, a 30-35 cbm move from Hervey Bay to Ipswich is likely to be around $130-$140 per cbm. For larger moves, the price per cbm drops quickly as the volume increases.
What to expect with Hervey Bay to Ipswich Removals?
If you’re currently in Hervey Bay, it is possible that you’ve seen or heard about Uranganite, a unique gemstone formed from the coloured sands of the area. Aside from its unique colours, this gemstone is only found in Urangan Hervey Bay was promoted as the Caravan Capital of Australia for some time during 1960-70 since it was home to approximately 23 caravan parks.
For many years, sugar cane was Hervey Bay’s primary industry. In addition to the area’s many firsts, Hervey Bay was the first regional area in Australia to be serviced by 240 volt AC electricity. Despite the area’s several unique qualities, it looks like you’re moving on to new adventures, so let’s learn about your new home prior to moving there!
Ipswich boasts of having rich culture and history, being the oldest provincial city in Queensland. Aside from several preserved buildings and homes and historical sites, Ipswich and its surrounding areas are also (blessed) with beautiful natural attractions.
Whether you’re looking for a good place where you can take a relaxing walk or you need a quiet place where you can get away from things that are causing you stress after the long moving process. You can visit Queens Park, Ipswich Art Gallery, Woodlands of Marburg, Lakeside Park and Queensland Raceway, Watercress Creek Olives and Limes, and other parks/campgrounds.
Once you’re settled in, you can get a little more adventurous and try some of the unique experiences like Pterodactyl Helicopter rides over the city, hot air ballooning or boarding some of the restored locomotive trains.
Your move from Hervey Bay to Ipswich
will see you moving 320km. Although you’re moving in the same state, the distance or travel time from your old home to your new residence is not typically going to be completed in the same day. Depending on the size of your home and the services you have requested for your removal plan, the uplift should be completed within one day, before our trucks drive to your new address to deliver your belongings. It is likely that your belongings won’t be delivered on the same day, depending on the removals plan.
If your new residence can’t accommodate all your belongings or you’re planning on moving back to Hervey Bay, consider leaving some items for storage in Hervey Bay for safekeeping and take them back when you’re ready.
Whether you’re moving to Ipswich for better school options for your children or just a change in scenery, rest assured that the Whybirds team will provide you with a quality moving experience. Once you are ready to get a quote or start talking with one of our move consultants, please feel free to contact our team of local movers in Hervey Bay by calling 1300 653 884, or start your free quote process here.
If the above wasn’t exactly what you’re looking for, then perhaps some of the site links below will help get you to where you need to be to continue planning your move. Or, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.
Removalists Ipswich to Hervey Bay
Click here if you were intending to search for Removalists Ipswich to Hervey Bay instead (Google works in mysterious ways!)
Removalists Hervey Bay
Click here if you’re searching for our main page for services for Removalist Hervey Bay.
Click here if you’re searching for our main page for services for Removalist Ipswich.
Buy Moving Boxes Hervey Bay
If you’d like to get started with just buying some moving boxes, there’s a little more information on moving boxes here, or just reach out to us for more information.
Backload Hervey Bay to Ipswich
Backloads are often assumed to be a low cost way of moving. The costs are about the same, but with AFRA-certified moving companies, you will receive a better level of service. Why not reach out to one of our move consultants and get a quote for your move from us, and see if you’re really saving as much as you think!
Car Transport Hervey Bay to Ipswich
Whybirds provides vehicle transport services throughout Australia for our moving customers. Just ask your move consultant for advice on this if you’d like some help to move your vehicle.
Distance from Hervey Bay to Ipswich
The distance is 320 km according to Google Maps, and it suggests that non-stop driving will take you about 3.5 hours.
Furniture Storage Hervey Bay
Whybirds can store your furniture in our safe and secure purpose-built warehouses around Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Dog Transport Hervey Bay to Ipswich
Let the Whybirds team take care of your pet transport needs. To ensure your pet is well cared for, we only work with Australia’s best pet moving companies. You’re not going to need this service for your move to Ipswich, but if your pet is coming from somewhere else, we can help with that!
Fun Facts about Hervey Bay
Our customers live in interesting places, click here for top 10 fun facts about Hervey Bay.
Fun Facts about Ipswich
For our list of top 10 fun facts about Ipswich, click the link!
If the above isn’t what you’re looking for, just click on our chat tool, ask your question, and we’ll get back to you by sms or email as soon as we can!