Removalists Ipswich to Bundaberg
Moving families from Ipswich to Bundaberg for well over 100 years.
Whybirds Removals – find a mover to trust with your move from Ipswich to Bundaberg
Whybirds was started in Queensland in 1857, and from the time of its founding has been family-owned and operated. With over 160 years of experience, Whybirds is the oldest moving company in Australia and one of the most trusted removalists in the country. Ipswich families can count on Whybirds to provide a reliable moving service that ensures the safety of their goods, and your family is well looked after every step of the way. There are many good reasons to trust your move with Whybirds, here are a few:
- Whybirds move more families from Ipswich to Bundaberg than any other removalist
- Investment in training our own teams of removalists, as well owning our own fleet of trucks and road trains gives us a huge advantage over our competitors.
- Being family-owned and operated, Whybirds has been consistently supporting local community causes around the Queensland and Northern Territory regions as long as the company has existed.
- Established in 1857, Whybirds has survived depressions, pandemics, two world wars, fires, dust storms, and floods, and is still going strong after more than 160 years.
- Our customers consistently send us wonderful reviews (please do check them out and see for yourself).
- Our repeat customer business is over 70% of what we do and continues to increase.
- Our core operations are in Queensland and Northern Territory, and we have teams all across the regions.
We plan every move individually, and our removals teams recognise that each move is unique. Each house removal plan is created to reflect the individual needs of each family, and the schedule on which you need to move. We regularly celebrate staff anniversaries, with many great team members staying with the Whybirds team for decades. Awesome people are core to the success of our business, and we love to celebrate those milestones with our colleagues. Just read our reviews, and see how our people make a difference for customers just like you.
Whybirds has been servicing moves to and from Ipswich and different parts of Australia, partnering with other specialised service providers to provide quality moves for every family. Since it started operating, Whybirds has become the furniture removalist and furniture storage services provider of choice in the area, well-known for providing dependable and cost-effective moving solutions for Ipswich residents. Our team is looking forward to hearing from you – let’s get started by helping you with a free quote today!
Cost of Removalist Ipswich to Bundaberg
Finding a moving company that offers the quality of moving service you need, at the time you need it, at the price that fits in your budget can be challenging. To help you understand how you can potentially affect your moving costs, we have outlined a few key factors that will influence the price of your move.
- Move Size – any removalist will estimate this in cubic metres (cbm). Your fridge is about one cubic metre, a queen sized bed is around 1.7cbm, and a small one bedroom apartment holds about 10cbm of items. A larger family home is typically going to be over 35cbm.
- Distance between houses – in this case, the distance from Ipswich to Bundaberg is about 400 km. From Ipswich to Bundaberg, your goods will be transported by truck. In general, the longer that distance, the higher the cost.
- Seasonality – Australians love to move in the summer. Most home sales, job moves, and business moves are concentrated between November and February. Moving companies across the country find themselves strained as a result of this spike in demand, which ultimately leads to price increases of at least 10% during the summer months.
- Access – Our removalists can lift or trolley your things as far as needed, but of course, that takes longer, so our preference is always to be able to park as close to your home as possible.
- Heavy and Bulky Items – Some items you have may require an extra bit of help. Stone garden ornaments, pool tables, pianos, all might require an extra man to help with the lift. If you’re taking heavy and bulky items during the move, let us know in advance and we’ll staff it accordingly.
- Early Booking – If you’re moving in summer, book at least two months ahead to avoid disappointment. Booking a month in advance is usually sufficient during the winter months. When you book early, you are more likely to get a better deal from any quality moving company.
To give you an idea of cost, a 30-35 cbm move from Ipswich to Bundaberg is likely to be around $130-$140 per cbm. For larger moves, the price per cbm drops quickly as the volume increases.
What to expect with Ipswich to Bundaberg Removals?
If you’re currently in Ipswich, you probably heard several stories about how Ipswich became the city that it is today. As the oldest provincial city in Queensland, Ipswich is home to some of the oldest homes and infrastructures in the area. For example, the oldest newspaper in the state is the “The Queensland Times”, an Ipswich publication, which was first produced in 1859. The first Premier of Queensland was a man from Ipswich named George Thorn. In 1863, the first Grammar school in Queensland was established. If you’ve made up your mind about moving to another city, you can always spend some time taking a trip down memory lane by visiting some of the heritage-listed sites and buildings or going to your favourite spots. Before you move, let’s have a look at some interesting facts about your new city.
Bundaberg is a coastal city in the Bundaberg Region and is home to spacious tropical parks and gardens, lazy green-brown tropical rivers, wide streets, and lines of palm and fig trees. Interestingly, the city’s name is a unique mixture of a term from the local Aboriginal language, and an ancient European term. It combines “Bunda” which is the name of the local Aboriginal group and the ancient Saxon term “burg” which means “town”. This forms a name that means “town of the Bunda tribe”.
Once you’ve finished unpacking and organising your belongings in your new home, you can start exploring some of the most popular destinations in Bundaberg including the Post Office and War Memorial, Burnett River Bridge, Bundaberg Rum Distillery, and Mystery Craters, Great Sandy Marine Park, and Lady Musgrave Island National Park and many others to help you settle in.
Your move from Ipswich to Bundaberg
Will see you moving only 400km. Ipswich and Bundaberg Removals can hardly be considered as “local moves” due to the distance and travel time it takes to complete the move. Depending on the size of your home and the services you have requested for your removal plan, the uplift will occur on the first day, before arranging delivery of your goods to your new address for delivery per the agreed schedule. If your new residence can’t accommodate all your belongings or you’re planning on moving back to Ipswich, consider leaving some items for storage in Ipswich for safekeeping and take them back when you’re ready.
You can count on the Whybirds team to provide you with a quality moving experience, regardless of whether you’re moving to Bundaberg for a change of scenery, better employment opportunities (or to be closer to the office) or school options. Once you are ready to get a quote or start talking with one of our move consultants, please feel free to contact our team of local movers in Ipswich by calling 1300 653 884, or start your free quote process here.
If the above wasn’t exactly what you’re looking for, then perhaps some of the site links below will help get you to where you need to be to continue planning your move. Or, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.
Removalists Bundaberg to Ipswich
Click here if you were intending to search for Removalists Bundaberg to Ipswich instead (Google works in mysterious ways!)
Click here if you’re searching for our main page for services for Removalist Ipswich.
Click here if you’re searching for our main page for services for Removalist Bundaberg.
Buy Moving Boxes Ipswich
If you’d like to get started with just buying some moving boxes, there’s a little more information on moving boxes here, or just reach out to us for more information.
Backload Ipswich to Bundaberg
Backloads are often assumed to be a low-cost way of moving. The costs are about the same, but with AFRA-certified moving companies, you will receive a better level of service. Why not reach out to one of our move consultants and get a quote for your move from us, and see if you’re really saving as much as you think!
Car Transport Ipswich to Bundaberg
Whybirds provides vehicle transport services throughout Australia for our moving customers, but we realise you’re not going to need it for this move unless your car is coming from somewhere else, click to learn more if your car is coming from further afield.
Distance from Ipswich to Bundaberg
The distance is 400km according to Google Maps, and it suggests that non-stop driving will take you about 5 hours.
Furniture Storage Ipswich
Whybirds can store your furniture in our safe and secure purpose-built warehouses around Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Dog Transport Ipswich to Bundaberg
Let the Whybirds team take care of your pet transport needs. We only work with the best pet moving companies in Australia to ensure the safety of your pet. You’re unlikely to need this service for your move to Bundaberg, but if your pet is coming from somewhere else, we can help with that!
Fun Facts about Ipswich
Our customers live in interesting places, click here for top 10 fun facts about Ipswich.
Fun Facts about Bundaberg
For our list of top 10 fun facts about Bundaberg, click the link!
If the above isn’t what you’re looking for, just click on our chat tool, ask your question, and we’ll get back to you by sms or email as soon as we can!