Removalists Ipswich to Alice Springs
Moving families from Ipswich to Alice Springs for well over 100 years.
Whybirds Removals – find a mover to trust with your move from Ipswich to Alice Springs
Whybirds was started in Queensland in 1857, and from the time of its founding has been family-owned and operated. With over 160 years of experience, Whybirds is the oldest moving company in Australia and one of the most trusted removalists in the country. Ipswich families can count on Whybirds to provide a reliable moving service that ensures the safety of their goods, and your family is well looked after every step of the way. There are many good reasons to trust your move with Whybirds, here are a few:
- Whybirds move more families from Ipswich to Alice Springs than any other removalist
- Investment in training our own teams of removalists, as well owning our own fleet of trucks and road trains gives us a huge advantage over our competitors.
- Being family-owned and operated, Whybirds has been consistently supporting local community causes around the Queensland and Northern Territory regions as long as the company has existed.
- Established in 1857, Whybirds has survived depressions, pandemics, two world wars, fires, dust storms, and floods, and is still going strong after more than 160 years.
- Our customers consistently send us wonderful reviews (please do check them out and see for yourself).
- Our repeat customer business is over 70% of what we do and continues to increase.
- Our core operations are in Queensland and Northern Territory, and we have teams all across the regions.
We plan every move individually, and our removals teams recognise that each move is unique. Each house removal plan is created to reflect the individual needs of each family, and the schedule on which you need to move.
Great people are core to the success of our business, and we love to celebrate those milestones with our colleagues. Just read our reviews, and see how our people make a difference for customers just like you.
Whybirds has been servicing moves to and from Ipswich and different parts of Australia, partnering with other specialised service providers to provide quality moves for every family. Since it started operating, Whybirds has become the furniture removalist and furniture storage services provider of choice in the area, well-known for providing dependable and cost-effective moving solutions for Ipswich residents. Our team is looking forward to hearing from you – let’s get started by helping you with a free quote today!
Cost of Removalist Ipswich to Alice Springs
Finding a moving company that offers the quality of moving service you need, at the time you need it, at the price that fits in your budget can be challenging. We’ve outlined a few key factors that will impact the price of your move in order to help you understand how you can potentially reduce your moving costs.
- Move Size – any removalist will estimate this in cubic metres (cbm). Your fridge is about one cubic metre, a queen sized bed is around 1.7cbm, and a small one bedroom apartment holds about 10cbm of items. A larger family home is typically going to be over 35cbm.
- Distance between houses – in this case, the distance from Ipswich to Alice Springs is about 3000 km. Your belongings (furniture and personal effects) will be transported via rail on some lanes, and roads where that is not possible. In general, the longer that distance, the higher the cost.
- Seasonality – Australians prefer moving during the summer. Home sales, job moves, and business moves are mostly concentrated between November and February. Because of the spike in demand, moving companies face a strain on resources, which in turn leads to prices spiking by at least 10% during the summer months.
- Access – Our removalists can lift or trolley your things as far as needed, but of course, that takes longer, so our preference is always to be able to park as close to your home as possible.
- Heavy and Bulky Items – There are times when preparing and moving bulky/heavy items may require an extra bit of help. Stone garden ornaments, pool tables, pianos, all might require an extra man to help with the lift. If you’re taking heavy and bulky items during the move, let us know in advance and we’ll staff it accordingly and make sure our removalists take the appropriate equipment to safely move your belongings.
- Early Booking – If you’re moving in summer, book at least two months ahead to avoid disappointment. Booking a month in advance is usually sufficient during the winter months. It is more likely that any quality removalist will give you a better price if you book as early as possible.
To give you an idea of cost, a 15-20 cbm move from Ipswich to Alice Springs is likely to be around $255-$265 per cbm. For larger moves, the price per cbm drops quickly as the volume increases.
What to expect with Ipswich to Alice Springs Removals?
If you’re currently in Ipswich, you may have learned at a young age that the city was traditionally known in the Yagara language as Tulmur. Ipswich has been home to Aboriginal people prior to European settlement. Established as a limestone mining settlement, the town was initially called “The Limestone Hills” which was later shortened to “Limestone”. However, the town was renamed after the town of Ipswich in England in 1843. The town was renamed after the town of Ipswich in England in 1843. During your stay you may have visited some of the oldest surviving and preserved buildings like Ginn Cottage, Claremon, Post office and Old Town Hall. Whilst there are several other places you can visit and activities to try in Ipswich, you may have found a new place that is more suitable to your current needs. Here are some interesting things about your new home.
Alice Springs or “Alice” is the third largest town in the Northern Territory. The town was named after Lady Alice Tidd, wife of South Australia’s Postmaster-General, Sir Charles Todd. He was the driving force behind the construction of the Overland Telegraph Line between Adelaide and Darwin. In 1871, the actual springs were discovered and one of the surveyors on the Overland Telegraph team gave the town its name. Although the town obviously does not beaches, there are different attractions and experiences that locals and tourists can enjoy if they wish to see and appreciate the town’s beauty. When you’re done putting away your belongings, get to know the town and its rich culture and history by visiting some of the most popular attractions such as Anzac Hill, Adelaide House, Stuart Town Gaol, Alice Springs Desert Park and more.
Your move from Ipswich to Alice Springs
will see you moving 3000km. Our team in Ipswich will complete your uplift in one day for most homes, then ship your goods to Alice Springs. Our fleet of road trains plies the outback between Ipswich and Alice Springs regularly, hauling precious family memories the distance, taking several days to get there. If you’re on the road and see one of our road trains, give our long haul drivers a friendly wave – it can get lonely out there on Australia’s long roads and they’d love to wave back!
Whether you’re moving to Alice Springs to pursue better career opportunities or for a change of scenery, you can count on our team of reliable removalists to assist you with your move. Once you are ready to get a quote or you wish to discuss the requirements of your move with one of our moving experts, please don’t hesitate to contact our team by calling 1300 653 884 or start your free quote process here. If you require assistance in vehicle transport from Ipswich to Alice Springs or you need moving boxes in Ipswich to prepare your belongings, our team will be delighted to help.
If the above wasn’t exactly what you’re looking for, then perhaps some of the site links below will help get you to where you need to be to continue planning your move. Or, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.
Removalists Alice Springs to Ipswich
Click here if you were intending to search for Removalists Alice Springs to Ipswich instead (Google works in mysterious ways!)
Click here if you’re searching for our main page for services for Removalist Ipswich.
Removalists Alice Springs
Click here if you’re searching for our main page for services for Removalist Alice Springs.
Buy Moving Boxes Ipswich
If you’d like to get started with just buying some moving boxes, there’s a little more information on moving boxes here, or just reach out to us for more information.
Backload Ipswich to Alice Springs
Backloads are often assumed to be a low cost way of moving. The costs are about the same, but with AFRA-certified moving companies, you will receive a better level of service. Why not reach out to one of our move consultants and get a quote for your move from us, and see if you’re really saving as much as you think!
Car Transport Ipswich to Alice Springs
Whybirds provides vehicle transport services throughout Australia for our moving customers, so if you’d prefer to fly, and let us manage the transport of your vehicle, just let us know during the booking process and we’ll sort that out for you.
Distance from Ipswich to Alice Springs
The distance is 3000km according to Google Maps, and it suggests that non-stop driving will take you about 31 hours.
Furniture Storage Ipswich
Whybirds can store your furniture in our safe and secure purpose-built warehouses around Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Dog Transport Ipswich to Alice Springs
Let the Whybirds team take care of your pet transport needs. To ensure your pet is well cared for, we only work with Australia’s best pet moving companies. So unless you’re planning a doggie road trip – let us help you with that!
Fun Facts about Ipswich
Our customers live in interesting places, click here for top 10 fun facts about Ipswich.
Fun Facts about Alice Springs
For our list of top 10 fun facts about Alice Springs, click the link!
If the above isn’t what you’re looking for, just click on our chat tool, ask your question, and we’ll get back to you by sms or email as soon as we can!